Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Health Volunteer Questionnaire

It's funny to look at my timeline, and that on each date progress was made, I wondered how long it would be before I was contacted again. Well, only 9 days after the last email indicating that I wouldn't be contacted for several weeks, I received an email from the placement officer who did a preliminary review of my file! He asked me to complete this questionnaire for health volunteers within one week. Of course, I started working on the questionnaire immediately and submitted the same day. The questionnaire took me about two and a half hours to complete. Questions included what have I been doing to increase my language skills and work/volunteer experience, how have I learned about the challenges a volunteer may face, what are the top challenges I anticipate and how will I deal with them, what is my greatest concern, and several other questions about site placement. My file will now hopefully move on to the final review before invitation. I'm getting close!

No comments:

Post a Comment